Tuesday 16 October 2012

Camera Shot Practice


During my spare time I started to play around with the camera and take different shots. This is a close up shot of my face, the main focus of this shot was my eyes, I challenged myself in taking this shot because I didn't want to just take a close up of one eye but I wanted to include a fraction of my face and hair. I feel I was successful in taking this shot because my focus was my eyes originally. I took the picture in a black and white effect because I felt that black and white adds to the feel of a picture and it gives it a naturalistic sense.




I also took the time whilst on the London Eye during the weekend to take camera shots from where I was positioned on the Eye. Here is a high angle shot. 


I also took a bird eye view shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment